Chapter 8: Fax
The capabilities receive faxes as TIF attachments into your email inbox.
Step for Create the Extension for receipt the Fax:
- Go Basic -> Extensions -> New User
- Check SIP , input the Extension number in the Extension
- Fill in the email address in Email(Fax/Voicemail)
- Click Save. (See Figure 8.1)
- Go Inbound Control -> Inbound Routes
- Al the Destination fill can be select Goto Fax, and then select Fax2Email – [your extension number]
(See Figure 8.2)
Users can send fax by Email. Please configure as shown below.
Click Advanced -> Email to Fax
Check Enable, input user name, password and IMAP Server, select the DialPlan and then “Save” and “Activate”.
Send a fax to telephone number 12345678: In Dial Plan 1, there is prefix “9” before the telephone number; you need to input the Access Code : 912345678 and take it as the subject when sending Email. Then the fax will be sent by Email as attachment.
If you need to dial the extension when sending fax, e.g. fax number: 12345678 ext.888, you need to use the Access Code : 912345678-888 as subject.
- School IP Phone system
- SIP Call Logger
- Chapter 1: Hardware Setup
- Chapter 2: Connect to the Network & Access IPPBX
- Chapter 3: Basic Configuration & Outgoing Call
- Chapter 4: Incoming Call
- Chapter 5: System Feature
- Chapter 6: Extension User Web Portal
- Chapter 7: Feature Code
- Chapter 8: Fax
- Chapter 9: Call Recording
- Chapter 10: Networking
- Chapter 11: Security
- Chapter 12: System Settings
- Chapter 13: Reporting